Resident Evil Revolution

spudlyff8fan

Super Senior Staff
Registered
Jun 23, 2005
somewhere
That's right, I called it Revolution. But anyway, RE5 is going to star Chris. RE4 has Leon. Assuming this one is different from RE5, and isn't a remake, who are you hoping stars in this one? Billy? Rebecca? Jill? Carlos? Claire?

Who do you think?

I have No clue. The Trailer looked more like It could be Chris. Bill had the tattoo motherlove on his arm. The person in the trailer did not. Carlos did not have a big enough role. But Capcom said they will not make one RE5 for the Rev ( or Wii) because they want to make something totaly differnt. If it is coming out for thr Rev then Screw a 360 and PS3.

I think Capcom suggested that the upcoming Resident Evil for Wii would be different from the RE5 set to release for 360 and PS3. At least, with the graphics limitations, this is probably the case.

I'd like to see Barry Burton again, he had a killer beard and a massive hand cannon. Wait, is he still alive in the Resident Evil story arch?

Carlos hasn't had a game yet everyone else had a least one. Give him a little respect. But I wouldn't mind them making another game wit Leon he was the man in RE4