Received the PlayStation 4 for Christmas.

TonyMHFan

Registered
Nov 20, 2014
It's pretty nice so far, but because of PSN being down I haven't really been able to do much of anything. Hopefully that gets cleared up soon.

With the PS4 came a download voucher for one of four games:

Destiny

Far Cry 4

NBA 2K 15

LittleBigPlanet3

I haven't decided exactly which one yet, but I'm leaning towards NBA 2K 15.

Wow lucky you. I'm too old to get those kinds of gifts from anyone these days. People say I'm too old to play video games. Maybe next christmas season it will drop another $100 dollars and the next batch of nex gen games will be released then I might buy one. I'll weigh out the final price in upgrading my PC or a new PS4.

It's pretty nice so far, but because of PSN being down I haven't really been able to do much of anything. Hopefully that gets cleared up soon.

With the PS4 came a download voucher for one of four games:

Destiny

Far Cry 4

NBA 2K 15

LittleBigPlanet3

I haven't decided exactly which one yet, but I'm leaning towards NBA 2K 15.
You can't go wrong with any of these 4 choices. Ultimately, it is going to come down to what type of game you like the most. I'd lean towards either NBA 2k15 or Far Cry 4.

Congratulations. I wish I could get a PS4 as a gift but all I got was clothes lol. It's okay though I'm just waiting for games to pile up and for the prices to come down a bit anyway. Merry Christmas and enjoy your new console! Hopefully I will get mine soon.

I'd say go with Destiny or Little Big Planet 3. I think they have the highest replay value out of that entire list but I could be wrong.

I'd say FarCry 4. It's a vast improvement over its predecessor, which was a great game in itself. It's somewhat similar, sure, but not as close as everyone would have you believe. I had way more fun with that game than Destiny at the very least.

Nice! I wish I got a PlayStation 4 for Christmas. Look like you got some awesome games too, but no Grand Theft Auto 5!?!?! I fee like that game is a must have for any system. Far Cry 4 is a gorgeous looking game though, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with that.