Question of the Day

All of this reminds me of an amusing villain - The Mighty Endowed. Her breasts were so prefect that she could turn slaves into any man who looked at her. Her weakness was that she was so top heavy that if no one was supporting her, she'd fall on her face.

Question of the Day:

Are you guys going to miss me when I'm not going to be here in the chatrooms every day?

I know I'll miss showing up.

Question of the Day:

What is your New Year's Resolution?

I didn't make one. I never do because I never follow up on them and then I feel bad. So I see no reason to feel bad if I don't have one.

I didn't make one either, but after a holiday hiatus, I'm back on track with my healthful eating and excersise thingy-dooper.

Also, Emma and I are going to try to cap our wedding budget at $10K (which will be nigh impossible, but hey, we'll do our best).

i thought about working harder towards getting into game design. but that sounds like a lot of work. then i thought about doing away with smoking all together. but i had one on the way to work (bought a pack on new years...hadnt bought a pack in a month before that though...so i'm nearly there). but ya. i only want easy stuff. its like when people give up stuff for lent. man, i couldnt do that. i resolve to give up car stealing. there. something i already dont do.

My resolution is to save up money to get an AG-DVX100A Panasonic DV camera, which costs upwards of $2500. Gonna be hard with all the gameage coming out this year.

My resolution is to find the best doctor in the world.........in order to cut off my foot, and give me one of the robotic ones..............just think, i would be better than half the NFL kickers with that one.........hahaha............genius, pure genius

A secondary question: We have talked about many aspects of heroes and their powers. How about an aspect of the villains. Who was the greatest number 2 on the villain side of things? The greatest sidekick, the greatest henchperson, the one who was loyal to their master unto the very end. Or who was just cool.

This question arose as I was watching one of my Christmas presents: Trigun. My vote would be Legato Bluesummers. That dude was sheer evil. Second only to maybe Vicious in eviliscitude. He obeyed Knives to the end and kicked Vash's butt up and down the desert planet.