Question of the Day

My favorite is Peter Parker/Spider-Man. He's nice, nerdy, and cute. And I empathize with his guilt based approach to life.

By the way, I was in Maine to celebrate my grandmother's 80th birthday. Saw a bunch of relatives I haven't seen in years. It was fun and only occasionally mortifying. Pat tagged along and despite the in-laws he'll be getting he still wants to marry me.

Spider-Man the greates Super Hero ever to walk the face of the earth/comic world/cartoon world/video game world/movie world. Simply put he is the modle that ever hero/person should be like. P;us he does some of the craziest things and it makes me wonder, did he have to do that?

Two sisters. And I have two half-sisters that live in Norway.

About the last QotD: Alex, representin' some Spawn... That's where it's at. I have the first 70 or so comic books plus like the first three series of action figures still in the box. I remember when Todd McFarlane had that contest to do the ink work for some of his stuff. I might have entered that, or I was going to but never did. Of course I was like 11-12 years old or something. That seems like it was around the time Greg Capullo started doing that stuff. Then I think he did the actual drawing and McFarlane did ink. Heck, who knows, but all this stuff is coming back to me.

Question of the Day:

Does anyone care about tamj revealing her gender?

Not really, although it's always nice to have some more ladies around.

QOTD

You are driving in a car evacuating a city, and come across 3 people stuck ( Your best friend who saved your life, an elderly person, and the person of your dreams) You have room in your car to save one person who whould you save?

Me my best friend because that my homie and he just saved my life, or I might make a coin toss between my drem girl and best friend, but I fear if I get out the onld person whould jack me for the car.

Who saves the elderly person in this situation? They've had their shot at life; now they gotta pay up for the privilege of having lived that long. :p

what the hell! Ok first off what kinda car are you driving where you can fit only 1 person, if it's loaded with material things dump them, if it's a 2 seater, have someone sit on someones lap! or if this is from that mos def movie, I'd give the car over to my best friend, have him take the old man, and I'd spend my last minutes with my dream girl.

I'm kinda with Kurruption on this. Let them have the car, I'll take the girl. Unless it's a motorcycle, you can get everyone into a miatta. Put the old guy in the trunk, let my friend drive, the chick can ride in my lap.

Question of the Day:

Who's your favortie giant monster?

Mine's Godzilla. Hands down. Radioactive lizads rock.