PS3 or Xbox 360?

FOOLS i'm going with the Rev. PS3 will be good, the 360 it good. but there just updates of the PS2 and Xbox. The Rev will be the different and in terms could be better. But we wont know until the generation after this who was better. But this will be one hell of a fight for Sony.

Remember Nintendo Didn't hold the crown for long nonbody does we win some and we lose some

I don't think it is even possible for Nintendo to make a comeback in the console race. They might have been able to pull it off 5 years ago, but just looking at the technology that is being put into the PS3 or even the 360...The revolution just falls short!

PrinceLUDA21 said:
FOOLS i'm going with the Rev. PS3 will be good, the 360 it good. but there just updates of the PS2 and Xbox. The Rev will be the different and in terms could be better. But we wont know until the generation after this who was better. But this will be one hell of a fight for Sony.

Remember Nintendo Didn't hold the crown for long nonbody does we win some and we lose some

yea PS3 will be a better console game than XBOX 360 and rev. because PS3 will have better graphics and sony takes their time to release PS3 out instead of rushing it out like XBOX 360 did.

Brad2008 said:
I don't think it is even possible for Nintendo to make a comeback in the console race. They might have been able to pull it off 5 years ago, but just looking at the technology that is being put into the PS3 or even the 360...The revolution just falls short!

Your kidding me right. Are you really gonna base which system is better because of tech specs. You act like they can't compete with them in tech specs they can. They opted not to. Why fight a war you know you have a slim chance in winning. The Rev will prove to be the greatest thing or the worst thing to ever happen in gaming. You can bet Sony and Microsfot will try to follow in some form or fashion. And besides I bet you would have more fun playing a Rev title than a PS3 or 360 title.

Sony takes their time???? Both PlayStation launches suffered a number of problems, and PlayStation 2 launched with only half the consoles they wanted to make available due to component problems. Not to mention the fact that Sony has a long history of sending out shoddy merchandise that needs to be returned by the consumer. In fact, the disc read error was so common, that the PS2 unit we received at Happypuppy.com when I was an editor there was busted on arrival, and so was the personal unit I bought for myself a couple of months later.

XBox 360 did have similar problems, and it does appeared they rushed things, but this is a slash-and-burn type of industry now. Speed seems to be biggest requirement nowadays, not quality control. The only ones who get screwed are the consumer.

If Sony takes they're time and is so careful with their hardware launches, why did they initially promise a spring/summer launch in Japan, then delay the Japanese launch to put together a worldwide launch this Holiday season (which will create another frenzy of shortages like the 360 did)?

It's two massive corporations going at it with Nintendo, no poverty stricken hobo by any means, taking its swipes. There isn't a single 'David' among these 'Goliaths', and not a single flawless strategy either. Sony will probably hold its place on the top spot, but it won't be because they're more 'careful' than the other two console makers.

who cares about specs... Nintendo is gonna be the console for me. Sony and Microsoft just don't put out the stuff that i want.

Yes Nintendo the power house of all games what some fail to relize is that nintendo will always be here. There is no escape from that. If the Rev Goes the route the DS is going then 360 and PS3 will be fighting for number two even though i think PS3 will take that spot. Nintendo is takeing a huge risk with this and if it works and they do it right then Close the curtians.

Can anyone honestly tell me that the shere concept of the Rev dosen't strike you in a way like O MY GOD I WANT TO TRY THAT. I screams that to me. And come on now the Virtual concel alone is reason enough to get one. All those clasics at your finger tips. So far it is a bigger Library then the XBL. Cheaper price.

In honesty if your looking for two systems to get The Rev should be one of the two.

And by the way graphics don't make a game or a system. Gameplay does

Nintendo are the AK-47 of hardware production. Rugged, reliable. And they're pretty damn good at making software too, though that part doesn't correspond to an AK-47 exactly... >_>

Basically, I can bust out my 1987 NES when I want, but my 8 pound Xbox dies 6 months later while in the middle of a game!? PS2 met a similar fate. SNES? Still ticking. N64? Going strong. Gameboy? You bet. Nintendo knows a secret to everybody.. err, to nobody else. Or something.

The man speaks the truth. My sister droped my Gamecube down the stairs and I never knew.(Until she told me)I still play my SNES and N64 with no probelm,but my PS2 and XBOX die out like every 8months.

Ironically, my SNES, my NES, and my GCN have all broken...

I bought another GCN though, and my N64 has lasted.

DID you see the X-Play were Morgan Webb Totaly banged up a cube with a slege hammer. it still worked. Thing is Sony and Microsfot could learn form Nintendo. The kings of gaming. And i doubt anyone can disagree. they may not be number one. But just remember this little fact. In the 80's when the gaming industry crashed in the US thanks to we americans. NINTENDO broght it back to life. Everyone ows nintendo a thank you letter. With every passing system tney find away to change the way we play and think about games

The Xbox 360 is very good, but sony have looked at the 360 and decided to have all the features the Xbox has and to add even more features, which will make the PS3 about 3x more powerful than the Xbox. So the PS3 is going to be the console to have, but if you can't wait then just have the 360, but you'll regret it. CYA LATER =)

i have had this debate befor, ps3 will be far better in a wider aspect. The xbox360 yes wasnt a failur but it wasnt a success. The ps3 was spoke about in this months GI it will have the same online comunication funtions like the 360, and if there smart they will find a way to balance out the prices so online is free... but thats in hopes... the ps3 also have 100 titles already in the making and more promissed releace titles on the ps3 hits the shevels... the xbox let me down, and i say ps2 as a better in the war.... better titles more fun... the xbox had halo and doa... i saw no intest in anything else... well i lie there are the top sellers... but i wont list them.. but in retro spec the ps2 has more top sellers... but im off on a tangent. the ps3 will be 2 times more powerfull the the 360! and will most certainly have more titles because of the loyal companys to sony's power! ps3 for me no question in my mind... but hey right a free 360 never hurt anybody

i Will for a fact boycott the ps3 if they deside to go with the overly agresive copyprotection plain where the games lock into the one console. not becouse i pirate games but becouse i enjoy buying a game and trading them with friends so i can ejoy what they played and vice-verca. also the idea of cucking renting games out the window i think is just plan stupid.

I'm just going to wait for the PS3.

If the PS3 is lame.. then I can just go for a 360 (and it'll probably have taken a price drop). Nothing that immediately appeals to me on the 360.. so I'm in no hurry to get it.

No real point playing guessing games about which console will be the best when you don't really have much information to work with.

I might pick up a Revolution too.. it'll be nice to play all the masterpieces I missed out on.. but on the other hand many old games aren't as good when they don't have nostalgia working for them.

----Edit----

Oh and I'd just like to mention that the entire reason behind me joining these forums is to try to win an XBox 360. lol

Step 1 - Email gets spammed about these forums
Step 2 - Spam these forums
Step 3 - ????
Step 4 - Win XBox 360 and PROFIT!

Probably find out I'm not eligible to win or something though.

Last edited:
i dont care if the console could wipe my own ass. i want some fricken sweet games that will make me cry when im thinking about playing it while im at school. i dont care about whats in the console ne more there all pretty much the same. if i wanted to go all out with the best i'd just get a sweet top of the line pc.

for now i go with 360 b/c i've actually played it and i enjoy there games more than sony's