PS3 New Controller

Warhawk looked impossible to play with the whole "six degrees motion sensing" thing they have going with the PS3 controller. All the show floor videos showed guys wrestling with the controller just to avoid crashing into everything like a blind pilot. I have to admit, I would much rather have the rumble feature than a weak motion sensing feature.

i was looking forward to the "boomerang" like controller,*sigh* oh while... The new controller did steal features from both of it's competitors. And thats SO KOOL!!! SONY's so evil :devil:

O yea i like that Sony/Nintendo Spoof

Last edited:
Well I did play Warhawk at E3 and I thought it went pretty smoothly. It was some getting use to but for the most part its a neat feature. PS3 overall however is not impressing me much.

hmm

well on creativity ill give it a 3: 2 for the old ps2 design + 1 for the Motion sensor like the Wii + for the ps3 logo button like 360 - 1 for the loss of rumble.

ya know i dont think the motion sensor was nessicary, but its a buisness none the less, so i understand why it was done...

the up side that no one understands is unlike the Wii with its simplistic button configuration, the duel shock 2 was always the best controler because it made the most sence, and now freeing the d-pad with its motion sensor will give game developers more room for new button formats. i for one cant wait to launch my first game the will use the controlers full ability...

omg total controller thieves. Yah who gives a shit about controller stealing.

It won't have all the control of the Wii and all but I think it'd be neat to open up more combos in DMC4 or something by tilting the controller. Or you'll knock the enemy in that direction on the final hit.

I'd like to see the tilt used in Oblivion. If you could tilt the controller to dictate the angle of the attack, that'd rule.

The tilt idea sounds awesome. I just hope it doesn't take away from gameplay, like someone mentioned it did with Warhammer.