PS2 Price Drop

At my Wal-Mart it's $99.99, that's why I bought one, with GRAW and Socom.

I do not regret it.

Interesting. Wal Mart also cut the price of the DS lower than other stores. I wonder if they are doing it to clear inventory, of if they decided to start underselling competitors on items that tradditionally never get marked below the MSRP.

they do that for most of their stuff after a while. i always buy my games there

Wal Mart is a huge enterprise that could put EB, Best Buy, and Gamestop out of business at the same time if they wanted to. I once heard that Wal Mart is soo powerful that they can sell electronics cheaper then for what EB, Best Buy, Gamestop, ect. can buy it for.

Kinda scary eh?

Wal Mart = The New Umbrella Corporation

ROFL!

Does the lower prices come about because the PS3 actually IS going to be released this time? I believe it is. It would be great if they dropped down to $50.

I really could use a new PS2.... seeing as my PS2 is the OLDEST MODEL!!!! i got it maybe 15 days after release(ohh! and i have sent it to sony for repair, maybe 5 time already!), but with PS3 coming soon.... it would be a waste of 100 bucks (that you could be putting tward a PS3!!!!). Not to mention i really dont play it that much seeing as Socom 3 is not a good game in the Socom series.

About the Wal Mart situation.... I have heard from some people that Wal Mart put ToysRus out of buisness? I really dont like Wal Mart, but if i can get something for 30 buck cheaper... well fuck that im not wasting 30 buck with gas prices these days... i will go to wal mart 4 sure... even tho i cant remember the last thing i got there or when it was. i would be more inclinded to shop at wal mart if they started treating their employees right.