post something!

Sorry I haven't posted in about a week, I was recovering from a shanking I just took, oh and for those who think that shanking is slang for prison rape their wrong, WRONG I SAY, when inmates sharpen whatever they call it a "shank" I don't make this up people thus Shanking was born, prison rape is still plain old prison rape, Now on with the Shanking, you want prison rape go watch american history x

A brief story that semi, sorta relates to the refined definition of shanking. I have a fairly large scar on my leg from a dog bite. However, I was hanging out with some new people and they asked where the scar came from. I told them I had gotten into a knife fight, which if you see the scar makes no sense at all. But one of the more gullible ones believed it. Therefore, I used the knife fight explanation for a few years. Then I went to Australia, and now it's a shark bite. I was out in the water surfing, and a shark was attacking a baby seal. So I paddled over, beat up the shark, saved the baby seal, and then rode a tsunami to safety. The shark did get a piece of me, though. True story (cough, cough).

As long as you can craft a good story around it, I don't really think it matters if they believe you or not. At least that is what I tell myself when everybody points and laughs at me.