Playstation Experience event in December

dpatel304

Registered
Nov 8, 2014
Sony has announced PlayStation Experience, a new event set to be held from December 6 to 7 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

The event will offer two days of PlayStation gaming, content, and activities, including “in-depth panels,” the opportunity to meet the developers and purchase rare collectibles, hands-on gameplay demos of upcoming PlayStation games, free swag, and “an exclusive first look at what’s coming next in 2015,” which PlayStation Blog senior manager Sid Shuman teases “I am told you will not want to miss.”

If you’re interested in attending, details on how you can be part of the event will be released on October 20. Tickets will cost $50 for a one-day pass, and $90 for a two-day pass. Attendees must be 18 or older.

Of course, if you can’t make the event, the PlayStation Blog will be offering “comprehensive coverage” of the event, including “breaking news as well as live video through multiple distribution channels.”

Stay tuned for further details.
http://gematsu.com/2014/10/sony-hold-playstation-experience-event-december#WCCe5x87rp6eHwKl.99

Looks like there is a trailer too:

Really wonder what sort of new content they will show here. Sounds like it'll just focus on upcoming games. I recently comment in a topic talking about the Last Guardian. Obviously no hints regarding that game being shown (or even existing any more at this point), but it's always possible I suppose..lol.

My guess is, at the very least, we'll get a ton of Uncharted 4 info.

I'd expect a lot of news about the games that make up Sony's 2015 line up, with Bloodborne and The Order having the spotlight put on them. You're probably right about Uncharted 4, I suspect we'll see at least a bit of gameplay from Naughty Dog's latest effort. Sony need to put out a strong showing after a fairly lacklustre display this holiday. DriveClub was a disaster and LittleBigPlanet 3 didn't really do too well either, so showing everyone they've got a lot of good things coming just over the horizon would do them a lot of good.

Personally I'm excited to see some more of No Man's Sky, looks like it could be a really cool game.

Totally agree. The PS4 has been selling extremely well, but the library has just been 'so-so' up until this point. I have no doubt that the PS4 will deliver on the games eventually, but I do agree that this holiday season was a bit weak. Of course, I'm mainly talking exclusives here. There are a ton of great games, but the problem is, is that a lot of them can also be had on the PS3/360/Xbox1. The fact that a lot of them are available on the PS3 is what is keeping me from upgrading just yet.