Only a few hours away!

My coworker that said he was going to buy 4, didn't. He said the lines were just too long. I think he was just too intoximicated and the ten people in line looked like twenty.

I haven't stopped the mission of getting that nice looking "Silver" box in the living room yet.....There will be details tomorrow.....Once i get my email back from Bill Gates!!......Circuit City, here i come.......And yes, i would have to be the guy you're talking about from before......Because the more i type, the more my mind is dwindling away....hahahaha

Tell Billy G I said hello and ask him where my money is. I'll be getting a little extra money next week, so a new silver box should be mine very soon. [imitates Mr. Burns wiggling his fingers]

I will....as soon as i find out who the hell Billy G is......I thought that was me.....and yes, JONAS, if you get your 360, you must...I repeat you must....get the high speed internet.......(Pictures Meleeing Jonas in Halo 2)....haha

Billy G = William "Wild Bill" Gates. The main man.

Don't be too anxious to face me in Halo again. Remember what I did to Jackazz the last time we faced off? Sniping, meleeing, shotgunning. It was gruesome. He cried.

OK, so when we all played, you were the only sober one.....doesn't really count as fair.....I just miss the pistol from Halo 1 when i'm playing Halo 2....sob, sob

I wasted both of you...w/o using a weapon...

I just beat you like a bitch!

ahem...sorry...H2 testosteroned