Odd iOS games

Sonjapunk

Registered
Dec 1, 2014
In my little experience with iOS apps, I have stumbled upon some very weird games. Year Walk is one of them.
*spoiler alert, i think*
Basically it tells the story of a guy who goes insane because of time travel, he follows some kind of forest witch, which them guides him to a church that sends you into some type of weird dimension, and some more jibber jabber. Yep, felt quite uneasy after finishing the game, but apparently there is some kind of second ending, which I'm yet to find out.
What odd games have you seen on the app store?

Apparently it started out as a film script which explains why Year Walk is so weird. There's also a companion app for it (I haven't found it but it's out there.) I think the weirdest game on IOS I've played is 'Rainbow Tissue Cat'. Basically the cat shoots rainbows out of it's butt and you have to jump on toilet paper or something, I can't remember but it's got nice graphics.

I once came across a game where you had to fold paper to get to a certain shape, with only limited folds so you'd have to choose carefully. I actually found it enjoyable but unfortunately the limit they put on was just way too harsh and I think they did it to get you to pay for more turns and that completely ruined it for me so I ultimately deleted it. The game was odd and fun though.