Nintendo Bros vs Sonic Team Entries Here

1nara2sumas39

Registered
Jun 30, 2005
Possum Lodge
While wacthing the Chaos Emerald Martial Arts Matchup, something sparked in my mind.

how about a tournament of 16 Nintendo hopfuls and 16 Sonic team hopefuls.

A Nintendo character will fight a Sonic team character in a series of fights.

If you have any Ideas of Nintendo fighters and/or Sonicteam fighters, Just post it on this forum, ok?

Samus has to be on Team Nintendo. That is my only requirement for whatever the hell 1nara is talking about. Oh, and she has to win it all. Sorry Link. Sorry Mario. Samus beats all.

wijg said:
Samus has to be on Team Nintendo. That is my only requirement for whatever the hell 1nara is talking about. Oh, and she has to win it all. Sorry Link. Sorry Mario. Samus beats all.
Sure ill put er on the list

Andre3k said:
........(Speechless)...........
Actually I've been in dat blue heghog's stomach b4 it's awful comfy but Im the only one who can get inside anyones stomach and go exploring(I have a Suit like Samus Varia/Gravity Suits)

Last edited:
1nara2sumas39 said:
Actually I've been in dat blue heghog's stomach b4 it's awful comfy but Im the only one who can do that. :D :D

.....What are people supposed to say to osmething like that?

1nara2sumas39 said:
I will be away for a while at Red Bud MX in Michigan and I want you Andre3k to take over for me. Will u Accept The Responsibilities?
What are you talking about dude?

New Leader

Andre3k said:
What are you talking about dude?
I just want some1 to take over this thread and Super Smash Bloopers over @ Cube and Revolution forums.

I want YOU to take over for me while I'm in Michigan.
Is that OK?

Dude. I do not know what I am taking over. This thread can take care of itself. Hopefully it isn't so retarded to the point where it get's deleted.