NFS Most Wanted

Darth_Jonas

Future Emperor
Registered
Nov 16, 2005
right behind you
So far, I love this game. I haven't messed with the online aspect, but the career mode is fun. This may be a keeper (I usually borrow or rent first. $7 at Hollywood Video). I haven't even seen it on HD, but the detail is so incredibly layered that i've wrecked a couple of times because I was admiring the graphics.

you've gone smiley-happy, Asylum. The one thing the game does lack are cats. Roadkill would be awesome. How would that alter a race if the leader slams a white Siamese at 180mph?

nfs moast wanted is ok

i think its awsome on that in the carrer it is a bit repeditive with the races and i bore out too easely. i think it would be better if u could also destroy other racers and u should have neon lights avalable

It would be nice if you could take customization up a few notches (even to the decal level of Forza). Neons mean nothing to me, but I could see how they would be a neat addition. I would also like it if either the city was bigger or there were more cities. Although it does make it easier to get away from cops if you can jump from one familiar area to another.

Darth_Jonas said:
It would be nice if you could take customization up a few notches (even to the decal level of Forza). Neons mean nothing to me, but I could see how they would be a neat addition. I would also like it if either the city was bigger or there were more cities. Although it does make it easier to get away from cops if you can jump from one familiar area to another.

Here you go 15-2, 14-3, 13-1, 12-2, 11-3 and so on the first 2 are "2" then "3" these are the order of the pink slips from lft to right,
and the rest go in order 123-123-123 and so on, and so forth so have fun.. :spiderman

Thanks for clearing that up. Still kinda early for me to decipher such things. You're right, BC, most of their cars suck. The most fun car for me, so far, is the mustang. It isn't as fast as the others, but it's a heavier beast that can tear through a roadblock and has above-average acceleration.

I was totally surprised by this game. With the let down that was NFS:UD2, I wasn't expecting much from this one, which is why I was taken back so much. The sense of speed is just right. One minor gripe I had was the slo mo thing, I think it slows your car down way too much when you go back to normal speed. It was still done slightly better in Midnight Club 3, IMO. Anyway,knowing that EA can still make a good NFS game just makes UD2 that much more disappointing to me. Oh, and the acting truly sucks, but that's neither here nor there. Anyway, most of the cars aren't that great, but the one you get from #12 is pretty sweet. I'm about to challenge Izzy and after I beat her the first thing I'm getting is that Mustang.

It's nice once you get it juiced up. The fact that you can swing the rear end around on a dime comes in real handy in a chase. Just make sure you don't get it too loose.

BCampbell said:
I think he means those are the tokens to pick if you want pink slips fromthe blacklist racers. Honestly, half of their cars suck anyway.

Yah i kinda agree but when you reach the 10th guy eveything should be more $

Oh and even if they suck you could sell them....

BCampbell said:
I think he means those are the tokens to pick if you want pink slips fromthe blacklist racers. Honestly, half of their cars suck anyway.

Right you are sir oh and im prob one out of 300 Microsoft Employees that got a free Xbox 360 with free xbox live......... Lol But who am i to brag? LOL

I was thinking the same thing BC. Looks like I'm about a half an hour too late to post that. But yeah, what's up with the two stories on how TMW got his 360? Could be tamj part 2.