NFL Playoffs

Who cares about the real world playoffs? I just checked Fantasy Football and was not surprised at all to see the results. I had you guys all the way. BOOYAH.

You may now resume your discussion of real life football.

losers

Aye...that game was so garbage. The Pats didn't even start practicing until Thursday because they couldn't stand after the beating they gave the Chargers...

Go Bears. I want some 1980s Super Bowling. Just ridiculous domination.

I think I can justifiably blame Caldwell for the loss. The Pats probably would've won if he had actually caught the ball throughout the game.

Go Bears. I want some 1980s Super Bowling. Just ridiculous domination.
Amen to that.

GO BEARS!
About time they head back to the Super Bowl. Being from Chicago, this is a great time for football fans.

silent_storm said:
I think I can justifiably blame Caldwell for the loss. The Pats probably would've won if he had actually caught the ball throughout the game.

Amen to that.
No you can't. The only people you can blame for the Pats' loss is the Chargers. Not Brady, not Caldwell, not the Colts, but the Chargers. Reports about the Pats say that they couldn't even get out of bed until Thursday because of how BRUTAL the game against the Chargers was for the team. And you could tell. The Pats, by the end were using their #3 CBs and they had their #2 LBs covering Wayne and Harrison.

That's why I'm going to root for the Bears. I want it to be OBVIOUS that the Colts had no place being in the Super Bowl. I want some serious, 1980s beasting. I want to see some Super Bowl XXII, Redskins-style RAPE. I want the Bears to win this 52-10. I want Urlacher to completely RAVAGE their offensive line. I want Tank Johnson to tear Joseph Addai in HALF. I want Peyton to have six INTs and four fumbles. I want the Bears to DOMINATE them so completely that there won't even be debate about whether or not Peyton is a playoff-capable QB.

AND THAT...is your daily dosage of hate.