New Year's Resolution

YunaKazama26

Registered
Dec 4, 2014
It's a little late but Happy New Year guys!!!!

What's your New Year's Resolution this 2015? Do you guys even believe in making one each year? Any plans or goals for this year?

As for me like for every year, I just go with the flow. I didn't make a list (well literally on paper) because I have all my goals in my head like have my laptop fixed, lose weight, stop procrastinating, buy a Ferrari (I wish), earn money to pay the bills and buy that new videogame console.

I have 2 goals this year. One serious, and one not so serious.

On the serious note I want to increase my annual income by atleast 10000, and on a non serious note I want to catch every Pokemon.

I have two goals. And that is to buy a new GPU so I can finally run Assassin's Creed 3 (and more, If I can buy them). And I also want to get started on my job.

Like usual, I did not make a New Years Resolution this year. More that I just kind of think about some things I would like to accomplish before the year ends.

My biggest goal is definitely to be more diligent with my studies. Last semester I just cruised through all my classes without caring for much, and my grades are now paying the price. To help with my efforts, I've gotten a bunch of nice pens and notebooks and planners in the hopes that I can entice myself to study more (because that way I get to use these nice pens, haha).

Aside from that, I resolved to try to exercise more, maybe check out my complex's gym, or look into a gym membership. And I also resolved to read more, if time permits. I feel like, beyond my work at university, I wasted a bit of my 2014 away. It's time to make room for value-adding stuff in 2015.

Happy New Years, everyone!

I have the typical resolutions every year: eat healthier, exercise more, start some productive hobbies. Unfortunately, those usually fall to the wayside after a few months. This year I've resolved to contact old friends that have drifted apart over time. Doesn't take much effort but hopefully I'll be able to re-establish some good friendships!

I don't make resolutions because they are always things that are out of my reach. I hope to get a job this year but again I don't see that happening.
I don't know of any other than that...maybe to organize the home but a lot of that is up to my mom.