New job

Well, Ghost, it was nice talking with you. Maybe we'll see you around every blue moon or so. I guess I'll just have to do work too now. Bummer.

I am going to be starting a new job as well. Well, actually two. I am going to work like 10 hours a week at Dominos which rules because I will be working with my friends and then 40 hours a week as a security guard.

Holy shit. Welcome the fuck back Andre. We've missed you my friend. Who in god's name is going to let you protect something? It's at Walmart right? You've already discovered all of the secret rooms there with Katie.

Speaking of Katie, I guess she's off the hook. We'll drop the kidnapping charges AGAIN.

I TOLD you I didn't kill him! Why doesn't anyone believe me when I say I have nothing to do with people disappearing mysteriously?

it's not just me, Andre. You annoy the shit out of everyone!

Uh. I mean welcome back!

wow, now we need that amus32....whatever person to come back so andr3 and that person get in another fight, fight bitches!!! FIGHT!!!

Sorry Andre, but I think Beth could take you. Women and their feminine wiles. You have to watch out for them. Plus I've heard their menstruation attracts bears.

don't worry andre, I once saw what to do in case of a bear attack, I saw it on fox. *waves arms in front of bear* "Shoo go away, stay tuned for an all new episode of Ally Mcbeal"