Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

YunaKazama26

Registered
Dec 4, 2014
I'm so excited about this game. I don't have a PS4 yet but when I do, this game will be one of the things I'd purchase for it. I saw the first trailer and it's going to be awesome. The trailer has the Madara-Harashima battle in case you wanna know what's it about. It's for next year and on PS4. I'm not quite sure if it's going to be an exclusive. What are your opinions about this? Are you going to get the game?

It sounds interesting, although I'll have to check out the trailer before saying much more than that. I'm not a huge Naruto fan. I have seen about 200 episodes of it and read some of the manga. I doubt it will become a PS4 exclusive. That just doesn't seem like it'll happen, but I could easily be wrong.

The games are fun as a casual kind of thing but even though I do enjoy them, the hours played total doesn't justify paying full retail price on release. I tend to get Naruto games used or on a sale, I burn through storymode in like 10 hours, unlock characters in another 8 and after that it gets a little boring just not having anything else to do. I generally bust games like this out when I have people over and stuff.

The past few games have been pretty fun, and follow the storyline pretty closely. However I'd probably wait for the next Naruto game release, given that the manga has already ended.