MyGames

Tojo

Registered
Dec 12, 2005
Saginaw MI
I am looking and looking and can't find how to add new games to my collection. Perhaps I'm just a noob but I'd like someone to point me in the right direction!

That's how you do it tojo.............Just look at the gameportal, like BC said......Trust me i just found out how to do that the other day.............I think the rest of the staff like to watch me go crazy searching for answers....By the way, good to have you on the site

Yes, click on that game's individual page, then click on Add Game to Collection toward the bottom.

LAWL.

Anyways, I was inputting some of my Xbox games and I noticed there were some missing. How often do they get updated? Could I submit them myself?

The site is TOTALLY incorrect.

Also, I will never be swayed away from the Matrix. Trust me, people have tried.

I just want to add some games that aren't in the database. :sob:

it is still be updated....sorry tojo...............We'll take the media manager out back and beat the hell out of him!!.......as soon as we find the little guy..............Last heard, he was in the asylum and kept saying "Scarecrow".....Weird, huh??............We'll just have to wait 'til he gets released...... :jekyll-hy :jekyll-hy

A little girl told her dad that she wanted a pony for her birthday.
"Please, pleeeeeeease can I have a pony?"
"Do you know what you have to do to take care of a pony? It's hard work, you know," he told her.
"I know, but I really really want a pony!" she said.
So when her birthday came around he decided to test her. He emptied out the shed and filled it with pony shit. On her birthday, he told her to cover her eyes and led her out to the shed. When she opened her eyes, he expected her to finally be rid of the desire to have a pony.
Instead, she grabbed a shovel and started digging like a maniac.
"Honey, what are you doing?" he asked.
She replied, "There's gotta be a pony in here somewhere!"