MyGamer Game Roast

PrinceLUDA21

Registered
Apr 18, 2006
Philly
Ok I wanna start maybe the first ever Roast for mygamer. Everybody has one or did one. Comedy Central’s are great. GameInformer just made one so it’s only natural that we have one. Also we do enjoy talking trash on games other like.

There are rules though. No profound language. Do not DO NOT take offense to anyone who post on here. This is made to talk trash in the right way. Also if the game is wack please do not speak on that game. This roast if for great games and games that we love. GTA, Mario, Socom, Halo. FFVII. Try to stick to the games that become the greatest games of all time. World of Warcraft anyone. So with no further wait I present the first ever MyGamer Roast………………………..And Halo will not be the game I bash……………..YET.

God of War

Please someone tell me why the button mashing game is so great. The game was maybe only fun for the first like 2 seconds of the game. Come on if the only thing this game can offer me is Square X5 for maybe 20 hrs of my life then my life sucks. The controls were even worst. Not to mention that the plot was so easy I saw it coming before the game started. No mortal can kill a God there God. And here is the main thing that Pissed me off, I did all that crap for Pandora’s box and all I get is to be big and I don’t even get my powers to use. The fact that this game did so well is because older ppl who play games feel good again that games are simple ( square X5, triangle ). Weak story weak controls, and a Angry man means hot games then we should all make games. Now the game is $20 and yet I see no need to play it again once I beat it I tossed it out my window.

Now that was not bad so lets Roast some games.