My Decision

the_roach said:
Once it starts, the Internet will go down in flames, a glorious and slow mushroom cloud of moral corruption.

Come on Roach. You've been here a while. You have to realize that such is already occuring.

it's the most ghetto beer you'll ever see, available only in tall cans

"colt 45 in my glass
brand new khakis on my ass
cadillac coup deville
hit the corner on 3 wheels"

it's the cheapest ghetto drink, colt 45 is the best, if you really think you have balls, you should try bastard ale, you have my lifelong respect in you can finish a whole bottle

damn dude, if i ever see it i will. ive never seen it. but i will drink whatever man. i did about 12 shots of wild turkey one after another one time. wild turkey is "old man drunk in a ditch pissin yourself sleepin next to the paperbag it came in" whiskey.

is that like a 40 or what

bastard ale is smaller than a 40 but bigger than a tall can, and I think it's kind of hard to find, but if you try it I garuntee you will wake up the next day and feel like you've been anal raped with a jack hamnmer that was being handled by a 500 pound eskimo midget, the taste is whats worse, it tastes like some guy drank piss, and refilled a half empty bottle 15 minutes later. I tried it over a month ago and I got buzzed about 3 or 4 drinks into it.