Mortal Kombat X

Demon_skeith

Registered
May 6, 2015
So Mortal Kombat X is out on PC, but I hear its been very glitch and hard to play at times. Whats worse is that a patch released to fix the issues, did that plus deleted your save data.

So anyone here playing it on PC or sticking to the console version?

I don't see the point of playing a game like MKX on the PC, whether you can use a controller or not. That's one of those games I'd rather have on console and deal with slightly lower graphical quality. You'll find more MKX players on consoles than PC anyways, which factors into how enjoyable the multiplayer experience is. I don't want to wait around to connect to other players for fights.

I'd personally play it on PC. My consoles are old gen (a PS3 and a 360), so I reckon my experience would be a lot better on my PC, which I upgraded recently. The glitches will pass, I'm sure. Also there's an iOS version apparently, and it's free even. So I'm going to try that on my iPad too. But I'm pretty sure the experience won't be so enjoyable since it's a touch screen, and this kind of games requires controllers for maximum control over movement.

Actually, you would be wrong on that. The multiplayer scene for fighting games is usually better on PC, and especially for MKX. Multiplayer on consoles for MKX ranges from complete wasteland to a few people here and there. I've seen a person run matchmaking on both consoles at once and still only getting an opponent once per 5 minutes or so.

I have been a fan of Mortal Kombat for over a decade and I have never played on a pc except for emulators. I think a game like MK is best enjoyed on a console or using controllers. I have heard about MK 10 but have not tried it.

I would stick to the console version as well, mostly because the makers have been better supporting the console version than the PC version. No quicker way to make a gamer sick than deleting their save data.