• Street Fighter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AJ2010

Registered
Sep 2, 2006
Georgia
Do any of you think Mortal Kombat Armageddon will become a very good game. Really I can't wait for it to come out.Especially with all your old characters back like Liu Kang, Jax, Sub-Zero,Scorpion,Raiden, Sonya, Kung Lao, Shang Tsung,Goro,and Shao Kahn.

It'll probably be good for some random fun, but it's probably going to have COLOSSAL balance issues. Most fighting games do. Especially dream match games. Add to that fact that it's really just a rush-job and you're gonna have one broken game.

Can Mortal Kombat be good with the new features like the new Konquest and Kreate a Fatality can it be a big hit for others to play mostly with new characters like Blaze, Chameleon, and other like Liu Kang, Scorpion and Sub Zero

AJ2010 said:
Can Mortal Kombat be good with the new features like the new Konquest and Kreate a Fatality can it be a big hit for others to play mostly with new characters like Blaze, Chameleon, and other like Liu Kang, Scorpion and Sub Zero

It a very interesting route to go with the kreate your own fatality, and I'm really looking forward to it. So, yes it can be great. But always remember DMC 2. There is always a chance that just cause it sounds good doesn't mean it be good, and that goes for everything from PS3 to Wii.

Yes, it is a pretty good game, because I have it. I think Konquest and Kreate a Fatality make this game a lot better. You know you can also Kreate a fighter and play Motor Kombat.