MMORPG or RPG for Android?

Katt

Registered
Mar 12, 2015
Bucharest
I have been playing Avabel online for a while, also tried Dawn of Immortals and Iron Knights. What other games that have similar graphics do you recommend for an Android tablet? I am a bit disappointed in the two last games as they do not have much of a storyline.

I've played a great MMORPG for years. It is made by Gameloft, an excellent company. It is Order And Chaos Online. I had fun with it while I played with a friend I met online. You can get gear, which there is tons of, go through dungeons, which can be difficult, or do quests. It played for a long time and I just now barely made it to the highest level. The game has the quality of a paid game because it did cost around $6.99 in the past. It's a lot like World Of Warcraft if that's the kind of game you were looking for. There are also 5 different classes with 4 different races. It's an enjoyable experience. Hope you have fun with it.

I know the game, but I couldn't get past the initial training/tutorial. I usually pick the mage characters in games. I tried another class and it worked, so maybe it was a glitch with the mage. But thank you for the suggestion, I will give it another shot.

Doesn't Gameloft have a couple of MMORPG/RPG games at the least? That's often a reliable company for Android games as far as I'm concerned. I don't play a ton of RPGs on my phone, although I do know a few Final Fantasy titles are available on there in their original form, but they are pricey.

You should try Terra Battle. It's brand new and is created by Hironobu Sakaguchi (the mastermind who created Final Fantasy and designed Chrono Trigger), with music composed by Nobuo Uematsu (composer behind just about all of the FF franchise and Chrono Trigger)