mmm... nothing like binary in the morning

Crystalus

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Midlothian
crystalus.1up.com
I should have brought my pillow to class. Anyways, I woke up this morning, against my will, right? and well, i was fumbling around and somewhere in there accidently knocked a cup of old ice cream (that's congealed and yucky looking) off my desk. I expected there to be a huge mess but no! there wasn't I was like wtf?! What happened to the mess? (Well, at first I was freaking out :c2: because the damn cup landed on my DMC3 manual thing and i was about to cry but then i didn't cuz there was nothing on it) and so then, i start to leave for class and the gob of old ice cream is in my shoe. :w: It's a flip-flop but still... ew. In other words, I need to clean my room. Anyone wanna help?! I'll dance for your services. :banana: (that sounds wrong... very wrong... )

I'll help only if you have a bed or rug or some other large object that stuff can be swept under. Such is the only method of cleaning I know. That is why all of the furniture in my apartment is three feet off the ground.

Did you see the first episode of that show Kurruption? I didn't watch it because I don't really like any sort of reality type tv, but I am interested in if that guy who does the show is a dork or not. If you saw the show, what were your opinions?

I saw an episode where the host acted like he was homeless and he recieved a free makeover by pretending he was on a reality show called "Extreme Homeless Makeover" and the salon he went to even donated quality brand name clothes. He host is smart as a fox, there is no way I think anyone can bs better than him. My problem with the show though was on said episode, you would see the people helping him out actually feel for him and at some points break down and cry. So to try to simplify it, while watching the show at points, I was like "oh that smart bastard" at other points I was like "oh you heartless bastard"

Con, it's on Comedy Central after South Park on Wednesdays, of course reruns are constant. Like George Lopez said, "I remember when Comedy Central was all filler, now it's south park and filler"