MLB 06: The Show

Lol. In college I was actually suspended for 2 games because of trash talk at the plate. Now that I'm umping I won't allow it at all. Go figure.

For graphic niceties, yes 2k takes it. But I love the depth of the stats in MLB, let alone the career mode, although last year's bugs in career mode had me hating that particular aspect. Hopefully this year we'll see some changes.

Eh, the only time I really like to play baseball games are when I'm playing against other people. I love to trash talk. Homerun Derby is always a plus. If I was going to get a baseball game I think I'd go with MLB 2K6. I'm a little sceptical of sports games from Sony, Microsoft, & Nintendo, but that's just me.

Yeah, but imagine how much your arm will hurt if you have to bat for every single player. You'd probably have to swing up to 200 times per game. Not counting pitching.

Though it would be quite badass.

There's also a Tecmo Golf game that's coming at launch.

Virtua Tennis and Top Spin could be great too.

I'd like to see if EA could convert the Madden gameplay to fit the Rev. controller. It seems like passing would work but defense could be tricky.

Yeah, I'm thinking that the best possible way to use the Revolution controller would be to simply use the remote for the QB vision. I think that having it so the offense could use the remote but the defense can't would make things kind of unbalanced.

Back to the game; my first order of business tomorrow after work is purchasing it. After a long, hard fought battle with my girlfriend I will play this game nonstop for the entire weekend. Once completed, my plan is to hopefully post a review on sunday evening. I only hope said review lives up to the expectations of the people here at MG and throughout the world who may stumble onto it by way of Google search.

First, no. Second, I was going to blog it either here or on my other blog and hotlink it. I would never cross the boundaries between member and personnel without expressed written permission.