Midnight Club 3

kapsmfry

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
hey has anyone played it yet? im wondering if its like need for speed undergrounds or not. sience its adding the new feature of mods, if it helps the game play any or not. let me know what u think, even if its bad news. it still might be of some help

i personaly think it is a better way of racing, with the difrent types of races for diffrent types of cars. im renting it now and am planing on buying it. i also like the new modes, but i need more imput from some one else.

yah i agree. im renting it right now but i kinda like it so far. i agree that GT4 is alot better game. it is a lot longer and will take atleast a year to beat when i will probly beat midnight by the end of next week. the modifacation idea is what got me liking it along with NFSU2 which i own. any other games that you know of that i might like, let me know

If it's the modification aspects that you like, GT4 is pretty much where it's at.

If you have a Dreamcast or have $15 to get one, I'd highly suggest Test Drive: Le Mans (better than the PS2 version), Metropolis Street Racer, and Vanishing Point. They're not as deep as something like GT4 but they're good racers.

yah im planing on getting GT4, and i dont think i can find a dream cast around here to buy