Men are smarter than women!

I have been trying to wrestle Matt into one for months....all I had to say is "It makes you junk look huge!" And he was all for it...

Men, so easy to please.

I guess they ARE the male equivelent of the Wonder Bra, dear heart... And HOW many of those sell each and every day, hmmmm?

Women: so convinced that they're different from men. ;) Let's face it... most people aren't much different from the monkeys we came from. :medusa:

Be careful kurruption. I think Beth is trying to infiltrate your ranks. Her motivations can only be for female dominance. Post with caution friend.

well bringing this topic back to seriousness..

women's IQ's are lower because it's a proven fact that boys receive much more attention in the classroom than girls. we are still living in a male-centered world, where women come second...and sometimes not at all (ok...so not TOO serious)

but seriously, it's true.

GhostToast said:
well bringing this topic back to seriousness..

women's IQ's are lower because it's a proven fact that boys receive much more attention in the classroom than girls. we are still living in a male-centered world, where women come second...and sometimes not at all (ok...so not TOO serious)

but seriously, it's true.

God bless America, and no place else!

But seriously, I thought boys recieved more attention than girls because they are/were more disruptive. So you're saying attention in elementary school (I'm guessing thats what schooling you're talking about) directly relates to intelligence?

Last edited:
elementary school's pay more attention now on the kids that they think are hiding guns and knives, jesus, what happened to the times in elementary school when I would go pull katies hair and then start running, and then katie would retaliate by pushing me into the girls bathroom, you know what I just realized katie, I don't like you, I still haven't gotten over that. :grumpy:

Last edited:
You always seemed thrilled to death when I shoved you into the girl's bathroom. I thought you liked the possibility of seeing your female classmates not completely dressed.