Men are smarter than women!

Maverick

I'm A Pimp, Bitch
Registered
Jul 10, 2005
The Steel City
www.myspace.com
Believe it or not, men are smarter than women.

I think it was 9/1/05. A news story on G4's Attack of the Show reported that, "Men are smarter than women." A Study in the British Journal of Psychology found that after the age of 14yrs., on average, men have 5 more I.Q. points than women. So I looked it up. And you know what? Its true.

There is a article about this in timesonline.com.
Or just click- http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-1749346,00.html

So there you have it. We men are the superior sex. But don't get all bent out of shape ladies, you can still cook better than us. :king: (Just a little joke.)

Last edited:
Of course, IQ tests were created by men, so one COULD argue that the test is potentially slanted toward a typically masculine mind.

Let men have their 5 IQ points on paper - in the real world all we have to do is show a little cleavage and their IQs drop 50 points.

Somehow I knew you ladies wouldn't congratulate us on being smart. Everything is cleavage/boobs with you gals. Not that there is anything wrong with that, its fine with me, but its sad that your ace in the hole is something as low as a man's sex drive. You know cleavage is our weakness. But is that truly the best you can do. I guess you have to keep up with us somehow.
Remember, you maybe obsolete soon if that robot woman thing keeps progressing. :marsrover

spudlyff8fan said:
sheesh daicon, you look much less cool without the smokes.

I completely disagree on that point. Red X is a very cool character in my humble opinion. The second episode he was in had some classic lines.

Oh...and...GUYS RULE WOOOOOOOO.

at least until Mistress or Queenie tell me to think otherwise.

kwilson said:
Let men have their 5 IQ points on paper - in the real world all we have to do is show a little cleavage and their IQs drop 50 points.
Just wait a couple of years until fashion catches up with guys, then men'll be showing a little cleavage, you know a little neck here and there, maybe some sack, that's when the tide will turn agianst women and their boobies

By the way, I think it's more fun to call them boobies than breast's, you know it pleases my inner child