Megaman ZX

Grantastic85

Registered
Apr 26, 2006
Eagan
i have only one thing to say, Megaman ZX is the "BEST" megaman i have ever played. if you played Megaman zero 4, there is a lot of connection between the two. while the graphics are top notch 2d graphics like most megaman games, what really makes this stand out is the anime cut scenes. there cool, Really cool. and aslo the fact that you transform into other characters from the megaman series. but if you didn't like the GBA games because of the insane difficulty, well your in for a treat because there's the setting of difficulty, and the easy is not that easy, you'll die. megaman is back and kicking ass!

i love the megaman zero series, but it was so damned hard. i beat the first 2, but i could'nt finish the last one.

i think this will be a system seller for me.

yep, crazy huh. but if your wondering if you use the touch screen in anyway. no, its there for a radar, and other uses.

As it should be in Mega Man.

The touch screen only works for me in writing and drawing and brain agey type stuff... as a control thing, it's pointless... no more "analog controls" using the touchscreen, please.