Martha out of jail

Lylabean

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Hattiesburg
www.romperz.com
Martha is now back home after leaving prison at midnight. She has in the works two TV deals with Mark Burnett..one sounds like Emeril Live but with home decorating and the other is The Apprentice but with Martha.

I'm not a fan of Martha's but I do like the apprentice so may have to watch just to see what that will be like.

Lynn

One day I shall understand why Martha Stewart is famous. She seems to be one of those people who are famous simply because of who they are. In other words, she doesn't seem to have any impressive talents. Martha, before she made the bad stock decision, seemed to have good business accumen, but I still don't really understand why she is famous. Maybe when I understand reality tv, that answer shall be granted to me as well.

Dude, martha Stewart is like the queen of upper middle class decorating and entertaining (as in, inviting people to your home and entertaining them). If I was going to throw a party, I would want Martha there to help me out. She really knows her stuff in that regard.

Now, if I knew why she went to jail but hundreds of other corporate criminals are allowed to take their employees' pensions and get away scot free, I would be closer to dao.

Yeah, I guess I just don't understand interior design or entertaining. Another addition to my long list of short-comings.

I bet she was all like "and just with a prison spoon you can turn it into a *explicit* and gang *explicit* the *explicit* of some poor girl who's here for shoplifting, it's that easy" pretty soon we'll see prison spoons on sale at kmart