Mario's Blood Bath...

Mario's Blood Bath?

It is kind of funny thinking of Mario + Blood. He seems like such a people pleaser. I would not mind seeing him go a little Postal though. Probably would damage his rep.

Damage his rep? He's a plumber from Brooklyn! Participating in a bloodbath would enhance his rep!

Nope. He's fomr NYC. I'm pretty sure it's Brooklyn, but I'm not 100% sure which borrough he calls home.

No he's not! He was a normal guy in the real world but he got sucked down a pipe to the Mushroom Kingdom. Then he and his brother had zany adventures and rescued about a dozen princesses.

Mario is really an addict that got a really bad trip. The pipe he went down was the crack pipe. He wound up in the "mushroom" kingdom, turtles became scary and held princess' hostage, special flowers granted him unique abilities, and more magic pipes took him to other worlds.

They'll think of something to make it bad. Like letting Bruce Campbell direct or something.

Now I love Bruce Campbell, don't get me wrong I think he has a lot of talent. But he is not the best director around.

Then I imagine you would get something akin to "The Man with the Screaming Brain." I'm pretty sure he directed that and I know it's not good. It's not even terrible in a good way, like Godzilla movies or Evil Dead.