Man, I hate summertime...

ImagoX

PC Editor
Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
www.freakygamer.com
You know when it's so slow that we're only getting in games like THIS for review that we are in the "summertime doldroms".

I hate this time- when nothing good is coming out and most of the games are crappy tie-ins of equally crappy movies :):: cough! Fantastic Four! cough! ::: ).

Ah, well, I just got Dungeon Siege II and need to get started on it for a review.

What games are YOU looking forward to getting when they're released later this season? For me the biggie has to be Elder Scrolls: Oblivion and the Warhammer 40,000 Winter Assault add-on pack. :hyper:

Yikes, that it was low. I don't play that many PC games. I heard the game was bad, but I was thinking something like a 6. I guess the score I had in my head isn't that far off though.

Maverick said:
Yikes, that it was low. I don't play that many PC games. I heard the game was bad, but I was thinking something like a 6. I guess the score I had in my head isn't that far off though.

I calls 'em like I sees 'em. Look up Ryl: Path of the Emperor if you want to see a REALLY brutal score. Ugh...