Looking for my Sister

BatBoy

Registered
Aug 3, 2005
Hello.

I am looking for my sister. We were separated at birth. I was told she might be at this website. ALl I know is that she looks very much like me. If you have any information, please let me know.

hmm Batboy ill try an help you, I think i remember a generous soul by the name of Bennet Campbell who posted a Lost add of you and and i think your sister. The picture almost brings a tear to my eye, seeing you two so happy in the picture, both with the same smile and those eyes... ah:( but I am going off on a tangent, I am sure Bennet can help you.... I wish you the best of luck..

I hate you BC. Really, truly despise you. There just aren't enough words to describe my loathing.

I too hate you BC, you haven't seen your sister in so long and that is what you say, you should be ashamed of yourself, now go to the garage and drink all the antifreeze in there

Jesus, BC...if you had quit about a week ago...it wouldn't have crossed the line and gone into bad taste.

Nope, and feel free to murder my family. I am the sole beneficiary and could use the extra cash.