Legal MP3s

GhostToast

Supp. Editor/Admin
Registered
ok. i'm going legit..bringing the family out of the life of crime and into the new age. i want to buy certain mp3s off the web or get a few during a free trial period, specifically for use in creating a wedding favor cd i will burn for all my guests.

so. the question is, do any of you use or have experience using (or even heard about) a good mp3 service? i know i can google, but i want some opinions on them...

i tried e-music a couple weeks ago and their selection was horrible so i canceled before i even downloaded anything. thanks to anyone who replies.

Being the Apple supporter I am, I use iTunes. They are not a service per se. They do have like all the Final Fantasy albums. I thought that was cool. I think they have pretty good deals. Last year I bought the Outkast double CD for under $20, which I didn't think was possible for a double CD.

GhostToast said:
ok. i'm going legit..bringing the family out of the life of crime and into the new age. i want to buy certain mp3s off the web or get a few during a free trial period, specifically for use in creating a wedding favor cd i will burn for all my guests.

Just because you pay for the files doesn't mean you have authroization to distribute them. Check very closely before you call this use "legit".