Leaked image of Mobile Mario game

queenbellevue

Registered
Feb 14, 2015
PrbBslJ.jpg

What, no context? Nintendo already announced that its properties would be appearing on mobile in the coming months after years of speculation. I could just as easily Photoshop this particular photo myself, though. I know a handful of emulators that will play Mario games on mobile devices, too.

I've never thought of it before seeing this thread but now I'm surprised they haven't gotten into it earlier. I suppose it's because they want to focus more on their own portable devices but I think they are missing out on a lot of revenue by not participating in the mobile market. They really should make one already as I'm sure it will sell like hot cakes.

I've never thought of it before seeing this thread but now I'm surprised they haven't gotten into it earlier. I suppose it's because they want to focus more on their own portable devices but I think they are missing out on a lot of revenue by not participating in the mobile market. They really should make one already as I'm sure it will sell like hot cakes.
It was announced last week that Nintendo will partner with the mobile gaming company DeNA Co. to develop mobile games for smartphones and other non-console devices. One article I read mentioned that the new games would not be direct Mario ports, though, but rather titles built from the ground up.

It was announced last week that Nintendo will partner with the mobile gaming company DeNA Co. to develop mobile games for smartphones and other non-console devices. One article I read mentioned that the new games would not be direct Mario ports, though, but rather titles built from the ground up.
That's very good news then I think, and I expected that they would make new games instead of just rehashing old ones just because they are fatten very innovative with adapting their characters on new genres. I just hope the controls would be good