Kingdom Hearts 2

kyle97m

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
millville
Release Date

This website says the release date is in september but gamestop says it is in december! What is the truth? :tx:

They're right, we just haven't changed it. DON'T RUSH US!!!! IT'S A LOT OF WORK!! I'm just kidding. But you'll be interested to know that you'll be able to play as the FF characters in it.

Kindom Hearts 2 release date

if you don't already know it comes out wedesday September 14. bye

if you get all 101 dalmations, beat Sephiroth and some other stuff you unlock the original KH2 concept trailer.

EXACTLY...but it also reinforces the fact that both spudly and kurruption are nerds.

*gives them matching crowns* :king: :queen:

Last edited:
no i think we're all dorks. a nerd is someone who has extensive knowledge in a particular subject, defying all social bounds in his or her desire to try to prove their worth with this knowledge at every opportunity possible.

a dork is someone who is interested in things that other people might not be, and doesn't really mind what people think about that.

those are my definitions anyway.
:knockout:

GhostToast said:
. a nerd is someone who has extensive knowledge in a particular subject, defying all social bounds in his or her desire to try to prove their worth with this knowledge at every opportunity possible.
:knockout:

Wait isn't that kurruption and spudly?

this coming from someone who cosplays, hmmmmmmmmmmm very interesting, so tell me, how exactly did you know the details for yuna's costume, and guns and makeup, pardon my french but pretty fuckin' nerdish to me. Thank you, I believe I have won that argument, I ain't messing with GT though, that guy is a freaking genius, and please, leave spud alone, he's like 10 or something

kurruption said:
this coming from someone who cosplays, hmmmmmmmmmmm very interesting, so tell me, how exactly did you know the details for yuna's costume, and guns and makeup, pardon my french but pretty fuckin' nerdish to me. Thank you, I believe I have won that argument, I ain't messing with GT though, that guy is a freaking genius, and please, leave spud alone, he's like 10 or something

Actually i got everything i needed for my costume, from one picture....so I don't know how that is nerdish? I get paid to wear my costumes. so there.

If what you said is supposed to bother me...it really doesn't. I have had people who have come up to me and said better articulated set down for my cosplaying, and they didn't stoop to cursing.

Spud is my hero...even though he is a kid.

Just to let you know it was a joke, what I said up there. :melodrama