Kingdom hearts 2 ending

Grantastic75

Registered
Jan 18, 2006
i have seen the kingdom hearts 2 ending, and im not going to spoil it but the ending does make you wonder.... plus in a few seconds of the video i questioned Sora's sexuality, but if you see it... it will make you think " Are they going to make a 3rd one now?" becasuse believe me they have a topic.

Yes they will make a third one. even though the game was not all that great it sold like crack. and Disney wont mis out on cashing in on a third instalment. More than likely we will get one more. but with Square enix you never know. the have a way to not continue and to keep going when the dont need to. But be prepared for another 5 year wait for 3

*spoilers*
in the secret ending, not sure if all you saw it, but it had 3 armor clad warriors, all weilding keyblades, in what seemed to be a barren wasteland, filled will innumeral amounts of keyblades in the ground. They speak of a keyblade war as well. Hmm, makes you wonder if the 3 are riku, sora, and kairi, or if they are all new people.

That sounds good to me because this one sucked. I liked it (kind of) But sooooooo many cutsence.The last fight did make up for alot but to little to late

The first one had alot but not to the degree that the second entry had. And yes it's made by Square-Enix I know,but the final fastasy games didn't have a cutsence every time you turned the corner.I almost pull out popcorn.

True indeed i found my self watchin more talikng then play time. Like Star Ocean. That had a million cut secens but i pent that same amount of time playing the game. doing things. But its hard to say. they didnt drop the ball in this one but they didnt live up to the standards of the first. My point is the game lacked in game play alround. I know ppl who said that the first one was hard and they got stuck at points in the game. 2 was to easy and thats where they failed at.

thunderking85 said:
The first one had alot but not to the degree that the second entry had. And yes it's made by Square-Enix I know,but the final fastasy games didn't have a cutsence every time you turned the corner.I almost pull out popcorn.
Uhh...you must not have played many FFs, then.

I have to stand up for thunderking on this. He may have not played FF games but he has watche me and or his sister play them all. Even on Nintendo. and truth is FF has cutsences but it has a balance of gameplay also. This game had no gamplay envoled. If you count just the fights then you my friend have not played Kingdome Hearts 1 enought times. my friend.

I have played the FF and yes they did have alot of cutsence but not at the level of Kingdom Hearts 2. Metal Gear Solid had a alot of cutsence(and they were long) but it was always a balance of cutsence and game play. It was never cutsence cutsence fight. Or maybe cuz the game was easy I didn't feel that I did alot. I love Square Enix and there works and hope they make a greater third entry of Kingdom Hearts.

i think i played 40 hours of the game and 30 hours was just cutsence