it's like 3 in the morning

It wasn't that bad. Actually, I'll be honest. I was trying to come up with something creative and unexpected in response to your comment about being influenced by the movie. I was hoping to capture in some way this scene from Family Guy:

Chris: I haven't been this confused since that last Kevin Costner movie (Cuts to Chris walking out of a Kevin Costner movie) How does he keep getting work?

But alas, I am not that creative. Meet the Fockers was the most recent movie I've seen that conjured up any sort of visual image. If I had given it a few more days thought, I could probably have come up with something better. But then the joke would have been lost. Oh well. I apologize for not being very funny. It's a personal problem.

I know a guy who knows a guy who is a guys cousin who saw that movie, story goes he sold all his belongings started walking down the street and was never heard from agian, wait crystalus you didn't eat him did you???

Ahhhh, now I understand.

(cups hand so demi can't hear me whispering to Kurruption)

What the hell did that response mean?

Heyyyyyy, Demi. Didn't see you there. Kurruption and I were just talking about...wellll...not talking about you (nervous laughter). I mean, why would be talking about you when you're right here (more nervous laughter).

yeah, heh, hey why are you getting up, hey wait wait wha whats the knife for, (closes eyes) no demi nooooooo (cries like a little girl) wijg made me do it, nnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

(pounding on Kurruption's chest although he's probably hasn't passed out, oh and crying like a little girl)

Why God, why? Why did you have to take him?

And Kurruption don't worry, "you'll make more blood. Just drink some orange juice."

(wijg rises from the bleeding body of kurruption)
wijg:Hallo, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my friend kurruption. Prepare to die.

kurruption (in the background): I'm not quite dead.

wijg: Since the near fatal wounding of my friend kurruption.

kurruption: I'm getting better.

(wijg stands before demi, uncertain of what to do seeing as he has no sword, and since kurruption is getting better, no motivation to attack. Uncertainty paralizes him, as does talking in third person)

After everyone calms down, demi drops the knife and feeling bad about her actions, demi treats kurruption and wijg to a bucket of fried chicken

Rock on. We should get into potentially fatal virtual message board fights more often. There has to be a way to make some sort of forum game about that. A forum GTA. We'll have to work on that. Maybe that will get people off the couch and to their computer desks and into the forums.

Than it is agreed!!!

Kurruption, fresh out of jail and tired of fighting off sexual advances from big strong men who paid attention to their mothers when they told them to eat their vegetables, Finds the place he had been looking for. wijg aka Big Wy in the streets, a former war buddy, and a navy seal, marine, poastal worker, and cocaine, marijuana, heroin, crack and illegal arms smuggler/dealer. Kurruption, needed his gun to battle his way up to the person who had stolen his identity over the internet and framed him for blowing up a local taco bell, Demigodess!!!

I think we have the plot for the next GTA. What should the subtitle be? Since we're dealing with Taco Bell, how about this: GTA: Think outside the Gun? Yeah, you like how I switched gun for bun. Damn, I'm clever. If only I could get paid for it.