Is anyone else getting tired of farming games?

I am not really into farming games, and I have never tried playing one. I think it's just not for me. I don't know why. I just don't have so much interest with them and never gotten curious about the hype it's getting nowadays.

Yes, I do get tired of farming games. Not only that all of them are very similar to each other, they just want to make money from the community. You can't do much and you don't have much freedom on the game without paying a huge amount of money for something. That is not the point of the game, let alone farming game..

I for one am sick and tired off them. I've played a few, to be exact two. I think I can answer your question. When you first start things build up quickly, and maybe for three days of so you have nice progress and you get the feeling of accomplishment. You get to see your virtual world coming together, you have steady cash flow, and you feel like a real innovator. Then comes the problem. After those few days you need more money, and unless you're going to wait a whole week for the money, then you're going to need to buy some with your real money.

The guys aren't boring, they're easy to get into, but the cost to keep the habit (or addiction for some people) is costly. I know people who have stuck with one to this very day, and they invest in it like it's real.

Yes, I do get tired of farming games. Not only that all of them are very similar to each other, they just want to make money from the community. You can't do much and you don't have much freedom on the game without paying a huge amount of money for something. That is not the point of the game, let alone farming game..

I don't feel Hay Day try to get too much money out of you, they are always gifting free gems that you can use in the game but you really do not need too use them but I have been playing 2 years and not once felt pressured to buy any. But I do agree so many games do, playing the Kim Kardashian one at the moment and it wants you to spend hundreds on the purchases I think, not happening mind refuse to when I am pressured to.

I got seriously addicted to farming games for a while. I had to quit cold turkey. They get so addictive, because you *have* to keep checking to harvest crops, etc. And it would keep me on because, you know, 1 more minutes and then I can harvest. I still play facebook games, but I refuse to play any that require you to keep checking in (that includes games like Clash of Clans.)

The first few were innovative. It was a new concept and it hadn't been used on that platform before. However now all the IAP laced games just part you with your money. I don't install them anymore unless they don't need any premium currency (like PoE)

I find the farming games very repetitive and annoying. Not just farming games, but games such as Simpsons: Tapped out as well, since you plant a house and have to wait for it to be built.
Tapped Out, Zombie Farm, etc. They're all the same to me. They're fun for the first few plays, but after a while, they get boring.
Yes, I do get fed up of this and agree that a lot of these games are just the same thing recycled over and over again. It wouldn't surprise if the same gaming engine is used for them all and they just change the graphics, sounds and other minor parts of the game(s). The one farming game I do really like which is different to the usual type and which I made a post about a day or two ago is Clouds And Sheep - that's probably the best farm game in my opinion.