I'm Back........

Andre3k

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Longview, WA
Hey everyone, I decided to come back because ghost was kind enough to take the time to email me. I just have been working a lot and never had the time, but for you guys I guess I can make some time. Anyways, I look forward to getting back into the loop.

Ok, well I couldn't just leave that as my only post for the night so I have to say more. Anyways, I don't think you guys know this yet, but I work at Dominos. Anyways, this lady calls to order pizza and she talks to me for like 15 mins about how she wants to be an NFL coach but she is like 50 so she thinks its too late. Anyways, I encourage her and tell her that she could still do it so maybe she'll order some more crap. Anyways, I get off the phone with her and about an hour later, she calls back for me and gives me her number and tells me to call her. OMG lol. Awesome and just yesterday some lady called me and told me that she was going to blow up dominos because she was pissed at me. Great times at the big D.

ya that owns man. that you're back and also that you get all the over-the-hill action

same thing here, bc. when i was at walmart....man...but small town rumors, i just couldnt risk it. (just kidding, i was afraid of women till i was like 20) :meditate:

:warped: :warped: :embarrass just a min -
how do you think I fills to be am older woman and get hit on by the 18-20 year old grocery bag boy when I have 3 of my kids with me
EMBARRASING as hell and crepy too :scared: (I like the older men)

Last edited:
Yeah who knows what will happen at the big D today. I got to stop being like a real person on the phone and start being the machine that dominos wants me to be. Yesterday I actually told a lady to order from pizza hut.

Katie, just because Andre escaped from your evil clutches doesn't mean you have to badmouth him. He couldn't help it he's been gone so long. The ropes you have are strong. I know. Welcome back my friend.

I will have you know that I am bad mouthing Andre for completely different reasons. Most of these reasons are centered around the fact that I enjoy bad mouthing everyone.

Well, just to let you guys know that is not a tampon. It is a Dominos napkin rolled up to look like a huge joint. I never thought about it looking like a tampon. That 40 was sooooo gross but I drank like 3 of em and was really drunk that night. Ghost I am glad that I am able to be your hero. Don't listen to Katie she is just jealous and pissed cuz her knots really suck.

I will have you know that as a Girl Scout I was very very good at tying knots. I make a superb squareknot, slipknot, and sheepshank.

How many times do I have to tell you? Pat let him out! It has nothing to do with my knot tying skills!