If you could only play three games...

1. Dragon Age Inquisition (crazy replay value)
2. Rogue Legacy (infinite replay value)
3. LOL

honorable mention:

Fallout (literally a guide for how to survive the apoc)
Pokemon (cuz pokemon)
Dark Souls (cuz i will NEVER finish it.)

Fun scenario!

First up would be...

Skyrim: This game has endless replay-value. I have logged over 100 hours on my Steam account, and still haven't beaten the game yet. I always start a new character build!

Magic 2012: This is my favorite Magic game. I think the decks are quite equal, and the deck strategies are fun. I have almost 75 hours logged on this one.

MXGP: I am a huge dirt bike racing fun, and this game is one of the most realistic dirt bike games I have played. I already have over 30 hours logged on it.

If I had to choose 3 games:

1. Counter Strike: Global Offensive - I have over 820 hours on it, I can easily play another 800 (it's an addicting game, I swear lol)

2. Call of Duty 4 - I know it's Call of Duty, but it's the only I've never gotten tired of. It's just such a fun shooter.

3. Gears of War 2 or 3, can't really pick - Best game series I've ever played, to be honest.

Haha, great question. My choices will include games from different genres so I don't get bored. THis being said, here is my short list:
1. GTA V
2. League of Legends
3. Wow, this one seems to be pretty hard, but I would choose FIFA 15.

Umm good question. Well those 3 games would probably also be my favorites, so my list would be something like this:

1. Counter strike: Global Offensive. I would say cs 1.6, but not many people play it anymore. I have over 500 hours on cs go and over 1.5k on 1.6. My rank is Legendary Eagle, so I consider myself to be above average player, I really enjoy this game very much
2 Would probably be one of the classics, Stronghold Crusader, released in 2002. I play it time to time, reminds me of old times and I still enjoy it quite a lot.
3. Might be Call of Duty series. Can't pick one specifically, but my favorite ones are Modern warfare and World at war. Sad, that there's no people left online, so yeah..

1. League of Legends to satisfy my competitive drive.
2. Pokemon to satisfy the collector in me and also nostalgia.
3. Fire Emblem for my love of the tactical RPG genre, and it's Nintendo.

1. League of Legends, as long as it stays like it is (And you can play with others) it has millions of hours of playing
2. Civ 5. Better than the others
3. Either Skyrim or GTA V

Civilization 5 of course. Tons of replayability in that one.

A complete edition of Skyrim with all the added gameplay mods like Falskaar and Skywind(when it's completed). How many gaming hours is that, I wonder?

I'd like to say GTA V, but I've yet to see it on PC so, I'll go for Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Complete.