I work with SKELETOR

XsineX

Registered
Jul 26, 2005
NJ
she laughs like an evil hyena, has manly hairy skinny arms, has one of those ape like mouths.. the kind where above her upper lip its all protruding. all she eats is hot pockets and soda. she's way too skinny and thinks she's fat. she's always sportin her white slip on sneaker skechers. AND SHE WONT STOP TALKING TO ME ABOUT HOW SHE GOT LOCKED OUTTA HER PARENTS HOUSE. shes all like, amber, did i tell you how i got locked out this morning and i say, yes u told me already. but she insists on telling me again. has to go all into detail about how she was in her thong and tshirt. (ew, gross visual) and had to climb in the window and hand walk in. she complains to upper mgmt. that i dont talk to her, mind u she stole my job and does what i do now. she fucks boss hog and she's known as bonechimes. clank, clank, clackity clank goes her bones as she shuffles down the hall..

sorry..had to vent.. i had a pic of her once, and made it my desktop so she could see. wish i kept it. was classic. was a picture of a set of windchimes that were all bones.. it was from halloween. was great. she never knew. fuck u skeletor, go eat your hot pockets. :warped: :irked:

Ahhh, I love it when complete strangers vent their problems in public. It makes me realize that other people are miserable, and that fills me with comfort.

Mumra should be loaded. I saw a commercial for the Thundercats first season DVD. I am sure he was evil and negociated a sweet percentage. Thundercats on DVD, though. That is crazy.

wow spoons, what can I say, maybe skeletor isn't getting enough of beast man in the ole' castle grayskull. Lucky for me, I don't have that complaint. After all I'm nicknamed man at arms, wait no that's too close to be called out on the whole, arms and myself, how about....battle cat, no screw it just He-man'll do

Ok, let's maybe try and move this conversation away from the gayness. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Pop quiz hot shot: if you could work with any animated character, who would it be?

I vote for Moltar. Because we all know that rust never sleeps.

I'd have to do with Brain (as in Pinky and the). He would do all the work and I could just sit there and enjoy the fruits of our inevitable global domination.

it has to be a tie between Homer Simpson and Quagmire

With Homer it would just be sleep all day

and Quagmire, well I think we all know that

"So how old are you little boy"
"Old enough to know you're a whore, heh heh, alright"