I may be shot for this.........Remember the days?

Well i have all the Ren & Stimpy DVD sets in my collection. What grat memories. But as I was watching the old episodes they were very very ADULT related. And yet my parents let me watch it. The Rubber nipples was great. But the line win Stipmy said " I want the whole world to love and know the Joy of my nipples" . HAHAHAH come on what type of message is that. Or the Wiz on the fence episode. Man great stuff. HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY

Pocket that just brought a tear to my eye. Also I have downloaded Fraggel Rock to my iPod theme song and video.

Here's one for everyone.

Some times, Some crimes, go slippin through the cracks, But these two gum shoes, are picking up the slack...........There's no case to big, no case to small when you need help just......................................

Can anyone pick up from there?

Yeah, the theme songs of the late 80s/early 90s cartoons were good.

"When there's trouble YOU call DEE DOUBLE U -- Dark-Wing Duck. 'Let's get dangerous.'"

>_>

Oh yeah! That was Disneys prime. Unfortunately the crap shows they have now will never live up to the classics.
Anyone else feel like watching the Lion King for no apparent reason? Or is it just me?

And oh yeah, Dale sucks...Chip rules...

Can anyone guess the lyrics, and the name of the songs?

Who can take the Sunrise, Sprinkel it with dew
Cover it in chocoleate and a miricale or two?

Wories for another day, Let the music play, Down in?

There the worlds most frearsome fighting team, There hero's in a half shell and there green?

He's our hero gonna take polution down to zero?

PrinceLUDA21 said:
Who can take the Sunrise, Sprinkel it with dew
Cover it in chocoleate and a miricale or two?QUOTE]

...The candyman
The candyman can
The candyman can cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good

It was a hit for Sammy Davis Jr. and it was used in the original film "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory".

The sanitation folks
Are kindly friendly blokes!
Confident and easy-goin'!
They mop up when you're over-flowin'!
And tell you when your ass is showin'!

The Pocket said:
don't know the first one, but after that: Fraggle Rock, TMNT, Captain Planet.

You don't know Willy Wonka MY GOD SON. You need to get on that. Everything about that movie was just great. The new verison was not a good movie at all.

Willy Wonka Makes every thing he bakes satisfying and delicious, Talk about you childhood wishes, you can even eat that dishes...............................there's dancing and the tossing of candy to the kids. Some go behind the counter.....................Who can take tomorrow dip it in a dream, seperate the sorrow and collect...............The candy can cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste gooooooodd. And the the world taste could becase the candy man thinks it shouuuuuuld..............Classic.

Question why was he giving away free candy. I mean let me find this store i'd have him singin everyday. And why was Charlie out side the whole time while there was free candy givin.

Also Spud has me stupmed on that one.

spudlyff8fan said:
The sanitation folks
Are kindly friendly blokes!
Confident and easy-goin'!
They mop up when you're over-flowin'!
And tell you when your ass is showin'!

The garbage man can...cause he's Homer Simpson, man!

True Tim kept it real with the book. but not all the time you should stay true to the book. the original had better tunes, the characters were fitting. (sidebar charlie is a farmer, the kid who played charlie in the movie is a farmer). It kept all the basics of the book but adpted to film much better. Plus the Oompas were better. Plus jony Depp looked so Gay in the movie.

dun dun-dun-dun duuun duun
blue streak...speeds by...SONIC THE HEDGEHOG
too fast for the naked eye...SONIC THE HEDGEHOG
sonic, he can really move
sonic, he's got an attitude
sonic...he's the fastest thing alii-ee-iiive