How to make your 360 crash...

BCampbell

Staff Member
Registered
http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/xbox-3...rash-and-other-beta-tester-secrets-139320.php

Okay, no some of these are self-evident. Pulling the hard drive out while playing is just stupid, especially when playing on live and you know there will be some data transfer. but moving the thing scratching discs? sure, it sounds innocuous enough, who moves the console while they're playing? But what happens when youor your cat or your stupid kid brother cumps the console or the stand it's on, or something else happens to move the console?

Still, even though most of these are minor and/or common sense, it's an interesting read. I think the most interesting thing is at the end: "The Mole goes on to say that “virtually everything they said is a lie” about BC [backward compatibility]."

Microsoft decieiving people? It can't be!

Ok, the way i look at it is.....................................Most of the gamers of the original Xbox only move it if they are trying to unplug their network connection.........................Gee, I wonder why they would do that................BC, just remember one fact, half of these rumors are created by PS fanboys....And i wonder if he had a beta kit, or"uncomplete kit"...for that matter.....................................I'm not attacking you.....trust me......But all these "non-biased" reporters make me sick........If the PS3, or whatever it's called, is so great...Why are they gonna run a Blue-Ray Drive????????,,,,,,The only reason i say this about your source is i've read the specs on the 360 and it is soooooooooooooooooooo powerful!!!!......And my other point would be this.......If they can fix the problems with "crashes" and "glitches", would it fix everything?????.......NO, because gamers would still have something to complain about..........I was one of the first Xbox Live beta testers and it had many, MANY problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................But now, after a little while, it puts everything else to shame.................as in online gaming......................................I read the "crap" articles all the time about XBOX 360 problems............But it is not in the machine, TRUST me......I've been in that business for going on 5 years,,,,,,,,,And for the rest of the gamers out there that disbelieve.......remember this "With GREAT POWER, come great responsibility"....=)