How much time a day do you spend gaming?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by psterjj, May 9, 2015.

How much time do you spend gaming per day

1. 0-2 Hours

16.7%
  2. 2-5 Hours

66.7%
  3. 6-8 Hours

16.7%
  4. 8+ Hours

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. psterjj

psterjj New Member Registered

Just wondering on average how much time each of you spend playing games of one sort to another.

2. mrgrn

mrgrn New Member Registered

It really, really varies. I spend maybe 15-30 minutes most days playing Pokemon shuffle. Otherwise, most days I don't game much. If I do decide to play a PC game, though (which happens once a week or so), I'll play for at least 8 hours. I get super into it. I'll forget to eat or shower, and then it'll suddenly be 2AM. I tend to avoid having days like that too often, as those are the days I contribute absolutely nothing to society. :p

3. mtayp01

mtayp01 New Member Registered

At least an hour a day for me. It's become a habit especially during lull times at work or just when I don't have anything important to do and I'd just want to enjoy for a bit.

4. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Member Registered

It all depends on what I have to do on any given day. If I have a day off, I try to go for two hours or so, but at least four hours on the weekends.

5. Ridge

Ridge Member Registered

Not as much for me right now as usual. Maybe 30 minutes to an hour in the morning. That being said there are days here and there where I can just disappear for 8+ hours every now and again.

6. MandyMarieB

MandyMarieB Member Registered

Oh, I'm gaming on and off all day. I work from home, so I play mobile games in between calls. As far as the actual console games, I'll get an hour or so in some days during the week after work. :)

7. BluBird

BluBird Member Registered

On average, probably an hour or two every day. If I just bought a new game, though, my average goes up till I beat it.

8. waterm94

waterm94 New Member Registered

It's difficult for me to narrow down how much time I actually spend playing. I'm a Computer Science major so I do spend quite a bit of time working on school related projects on my PC. I have a lot of friends over Steam and BattleNet who I will converse with while I'm working, and I'll take breaks from work with a game here or there. Overall, I would say I spend about 2 hours a day gaming, and another 2 hours idle but still logged in.

9. mooray

mooray Member Registered

It depends on which day. Most of the days I am just too busy and I barely play it for more than 2 hours.

10. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Member Registered

Since I have now been pretty busy with work, I don't have much time to play video/mobile games anymore. Nowadays, I just spend around 15 to 30 minutes gaming.

11. charris89

charris89 New Member Registered

I'd say I spend about 1-2 hours a day gaming. I do go through spurts though. I work nights and watch my son during the day, so sometimes I'll play all day while he's awake, and other days I won't play at all. It also depends on how good my son is being too. Now that think about it, they're are several factors involved that decide whether I play for a certain amount of time.

12. lastpage

lastpage Member Registered

I don't get to spend that much time gaming. I have to work and take care of 2 kids, so if I want to game it's on the weekends when I have a couple of hours of free time. That's about it.