How good is your gaming skills

I definitely am not a "noob" haahhahaha. I can consider my self a manageable player, of course when I first play a game I'm not used to it but let me play that game a couple of hours or maybe if it's really hard day of just playing that game and I'll get the hang of it, that's what kind of gamer I am and also if I really get "the hang of it" I can do some microing in their aswell.

I consider my self a wise gamer or a strategist nowadays, when you are a gaming for a long time you'll get more picky in games you play. So it maybe because of the story or the graphical feature the games i play is more to have fun than to be a high rank player. With that i rank my self to 8/10.

My gaming skills is good and I know so because my playmates always lose whatever we find time to play some games.I love the building games and I have been winning outrightly so I'm good.Could score myself 9/10

I'm a pretty competitive player so I'd rate my self quite high. When I'm playing a game in which I can compete with other people then I give my best and produce nice results. I've tried probably all of the e-sports that are currently being played and have achieved decent results. I wouldn't call myself the greatest, because I haven't put that much effort into any game.

I would say that I'm a relatively mediocre player. I'm not that bad at playing games. But I don't consider myself that good as well. Really, it takes so much time and practice to become good at a game. So I usually find myself playing frequently in order to move forward. Catching up to great players can take a while since they're much more experienced. :)

I'm not bragging or anything but I remember back in those days that I'm being dubbed by my friends as "Master" because I used to be good on FPS games such as Counter Strike. As I grow old, and spent limited time in playing computer games, I think I'm no longer good that I used to be. But I would say I'm still on it.

I am embarassed to say that my gaming skills suck. However, what I lack in skill I make up for in enthusiasm. I am one of those players who knows all the technical terms but cannot implement them in reality.
I stopped gaming for a while but I recently got back into it. I am hoping that my skills will improve as I go along.

I used to be very good at some games that I played as a kid. Then I would spend hours on the console without having to bother about about time. Lately I have been play soccer on PS3 and I don't think I am very good at it yet. Each time that I get the chance to play with my friends i learn new skills and find it more interesting.

I think I could say that I have a good skill in gaming because most of the time I can won for a particular fight which is really good to have. It is good to feel that even though I am not really exerting a lot of time in gaming but then I can manage to find some good strategy on how I could win in particular game. Sometimes patience and knowledge really help us to win for any endeavors..

I am not that bad but for me I think if I would've put a lot of time into a game..I would have been a really good player. Just really no time. As for games that I'm just good at no matter what.. I guess FPS and Racing games.

My gaming skills is just above average when i was still going to arcade games and busting out my eyes using the playsation. I’ve been a gamer since i was still littlei had played lots of hours doing gameplay so my skills kinda mo e up a little to other gamers on my block but I’m not xthat gamer that can go global i wish though.

When it comes to my gaming skills, they used to be very good when I was a little bit younger. I played games more often than I used. I used to play games more than 10 hours every day. But now, I barely play 3 hours every day.

I will not call myself a Pro gamer but that doesn't mean my skills are awful. I can hold most of my games down in a good play. I have completed a lot of games than I can remember, so I'm good enough to the best of my knowledge.

If I would be using percentage to rate my gaming skills, I would have it at 70% all over 100%. I'm not an expert or a professional player but I know how to play the games I've set out to play.

Reactions: Henrywrites
If I would be using percentage to rate my gaming skills, I would have it at 70% all over 100%. I'm not an expert or a professional player but I know how to play the games I've set out to play.

Understanding some basics about the game that you set out to play makes it fun. There are some games that I watch the gameplay on YouTube before I even talk of starting to play and those things have been helpful to me at the end of the day.