Holiday games equal released!

gillman

PC Editor
Staff member
Jul 19, 2005
Probably at Work
www.varms.net
So what did everyone buy this holiday season, looking to buy, or looking to receive as a gift?

For me:

Got:

360: Mass Effect, VF5 Online, Call of Duty 4
Wii: Mario Galaxy
DS: Contra 4, Zelda
PSP: DISGAEA!!!!!!!!
PS3: Ratchet and Clank Future

already own
360 - Bioshock, Orange Box, Mass Effect, Rock Band, Guitar Hero 3, Call of Duty 4, Halo 3
Wii - Galaxy
DS - didn't get anything over the holiday, Puzzle Quest is still godlike though
Ps3 - dont have
ps2 - Persona 3

want
360 - Assassins Creed

Orange Box for the PC is so amazingly awesome. The same statement goes for Persona 3 as well. I have gotten into hour long agruments with friends about "what it means".

I have been holding off on rock band until I can convince a couple of friends that they should pick it up as well. Also when it isn't so rare and their aren't (verified) rumors on the internet of the guitars constantly breaking.

yea 3 of my friends have broke so far, i havent actually used mine yet so it hasn't broke, but im going to make sure to break it before the 60 day warrenty ends so i can get a new one

360 - I can'y really count Halo, since that was back in September. But as for more recent purchases: CoD4, Mass Effect, and Tony Hawk's Proving Ground, which I ordered but haven't received yet.

i havent jumped on the guitar hero bandwagon, but having tried out Rock Band at the local best buy along with the old lady made me crack on the whole plastic instrument deal. now just looking for a copy of heroin hero.

I am looking for the NFS Pro and the FF4. These are the two games that i want to have in these Holidays. Like to lay these games a lot. I play them online but now i want it on my PSP.:relieved: