Hay Day

maryannballeras

Registered
Nov 9, 2014
I'm not a big fan of casual gaming but I love them in a way. It kills time perfectly and it's nice to just see your farm (or whatever it is that you're playing) progressing and looking better. I personally like Hay Day, mainly because the graphics are amazing. Anyone here who loves Hay Day, too?

I am a Hay Day fan, been playing around 2 years now I think maybe longer. I love that the game is always expanding and it is never ending. They put a lot of thought into it and it does keep the game fresh but yes the graphics are good. I love how they always update the game for seasons/events and dress the animals up, makes me laugh, I wonder what we will have for easter this year

I haven't actually played Hay Day myself but I do know there has been a lot of hype over it recently. I'm actually quite surprised to learn that it's already been around for as long as two years, seeing as I only heard of it recently and have also seen it being advertised on television in recent months. It must quite popular (and successful). My children have mentioned it and have played it but they said it was nothing special and that it got quite boring quite quickly.

Perhaps just not their type of game then? I think you have to like the style of game for example things like the angry birds ones I find dull by I love strategy, role playing, simulation and time management.

I know people who have been playing hayday longer than 2 years some in my neighbourhood have been playing much longer. I have to say not seen any new hype about it but only recently seen them advertising. I think once you get into a good neighbourhood and chat and help each other its a lot more fun. I was in several until I found one that was the right fit.

I'm a sucker for casual games. I played Hay Day for about a year before I got caught up in another game. I really like the feeling that things are still happening in-game, even when I'm not actively playing. I also like that I don't have to constantly monitor everything since you just plant a crop and let if go. There's still, somehow, a sense of achievement despite being fairly hands-off. It's less stressful than other types of games.