GTA V

RUTHLESS

Registered
Mar 24, 2015
Has anyone gotten to 10mil for the heists yet? I haven't yet but I'm workin on it!

Well, i have to admit, I'm nowhere near to be honest!

Having said that I am struggling to find enough time to complete these heists at the moment, and more than that, actually trying to get people to join as well.

Are we talking abot the Elite Criminal Mastermind challenge, or however it's called? That's freaking impossible dude, you have to be 100% cordonated and you need to plan out things before you even start the heist. I'm not going to lie, it probably feels really good to finish it.

Some of them can be pretty tricky but lets face it, I'd rather them be nearly impossible to complete than be too easy I guess so...at least we'll be playing for a while longer yet.

Unless we just give up!

Well, I've completed all of the heists, so I'm assuming that I'm pretty close to that amount of money. It's not that hard to reach, assuming you have a solid group of friends to play with on a regular basis. You can get hundreds of thousands of dollars per heist without a problem, and then reaching $10 million sounds quite easy.

Reactions: RUTHLESS
Well, I've completed all of the heists, so I'm assuming that I'm pretty close to that amount of money. It's not that hard to reach, assuming you have a solid group of friends to play with on a regular basis. You can get hundreds of thousands of dollars per heist without a problem, and then reaching $10 million sounds quite easy.
Well, you've gotten closer than anybody I know. I have loyalty to certain friends in GTAV. And I can't ditch them to get the money. One of them messes up a lot but she's still a good friend s, so...

That seems to be the issue with a lot of people on GTA online, having people to actually play the game with. I myself only play with a select few, players you know that you can trust.

there are so many horrible people on the GTA V Online, its so annoying. I hate it when people leave during the game causing everyone to fail and have to reload which takes ages in the current online system.

My friend actually did that a few weeks ago. I was blown away by it. I simply could not believe it. For the longest time I thought that it was all just a myth, so when I seen that my friend had completed it I was in complete shock. I was amazed. I am now on a mission to complete this heist now.

I don't play GTA Online all that much. The players are so toxic. To get the same level of "fun" you watch on VanossGaming, it really depends on the friends you play with. If you're like me who is in Asia and don't have any friends to play GTA Online with, it's gonna suck.