Graw

I have not played it,but I know that GRAW for the PS2 is getting trashed in reviews and on message boards. Somewhere I read that the team in charge of porting the game over had less than 3 months to do it. It is my understanding that if you want to play GRAW 360 is the way to go.

I got given it today for my birthday and yeah it sucks.

Basically from what I saw everything about it is sub-par.

socom3playa said:
Is GRAW worth buying for PS2??? and do you guys think its better then the socom series?
Don't waste your money on the PS2 version, I thought it was worse GR2 (the online)...

Now, the Xbox version (online) rocks! I played it at a friends house over the weekend, I couldn't put down the controller...

If I can sale a kidney on eBay this week, I'm going to buy an Xbox, wish me luck...

Peace,

Last edited:
Are the online graphics worse than the offline graphics (didn't bother to give it a whirl online)?

Oh.. and is the level design the same online? Or are they even more corridor like?

Yea it's a great game offline and online. But don't get it for the PS2 or XBOX. If u're really thinking 'bout buying the game the only way to go is XBOX 360... U can't really tell the difference between online and offline gameplay/graphics. It's a great shooter game. And as Socom player,in the past(didn't like s3), it's hard for me to say this but IT's better then Socom ... for now...